Saturday 3 November 2012

SUNDAY 4TH NOVEMBER -HONG KONG

7AM Hong Kong time,just arrived in Hong Kong.

Will catch my domestic flight shortly for Guangshou.Have an annoying business dinner/meeting there this evening-China not mt favourite place,especially the industrial areas,but my suppliers have kindly offered to meet me on a Sunday.This allows me to leave first thing in the morning for Osaka's Kansai Airport which is only an hour train ride to Okayama and Momotaro Koi Farm!

From there I will move on to Sakai ,Beppu and then Ogata to meet customers for their Auction. After that we go up to Sakai for a couple of days,then Momotaro and finally to Kobe for the ZNA Japan Show-the second most prestigious Show after the All Japan.The only difference really being the fact that the All Japan is a Shinkokai Show which is basically judged by the breeders while the Show in Kobe will be judged by certified ZNZ judges.

Will give you guys an update after Momotaro tomorrow evening-please remember I am 7 hours ahead of SA.

No comments:

Post a Comment